Registration Steps (Please review these directions completely before beginning your conference registration).
1. SIGN IN: To register for this meeting you must sign in. If you are not a member, or you do not currently have an account from attending a prior meeting, you must create an account.
2. BEGIN REGISTRATION: Select the "Register Myself" button to begin the registration process.
3. REGISTRATION OPTIONS: The meeting price will automatically calculate based off your member type.
MEDICAL DIRECTOR'S COURSE (MDC) OR PRE-CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS ONLY: If you do not plan to attend the full conference and will only register for the MDC or pre-conference workshops, choose the MDC/Pre-Workshop Only registration option. You can then select the items you desire from the Program section which follows in the registration process.
4. QUESTIONS: Please provide information regarding your mailing address for pre-conference items and let us know if you are a new member or first-time attendee. Be sure to click "Save Responses".
5. CHECK OUT: After payment is provided a confirmation will be emailed to the address you specify.
Cancellation Policy: Due to content being on demand immediately following the presentations, refunds for cancellations will not be given unless canceled within 48 hours of registering Absolutely no refunds will be given after January 1, 2021. Contact the NAEMSP Executive Office with any questions at 913.222.8654 or email info-NAEMSP@NAEMSP.org.