Jointly sponsored by NAEMSP and ACEP, the certification preparation course will help you prepare for the upcoming ABEM Emergency Medical Services subspecialty exam on September 12, 2019. The exam is based upon the Core Curriculum of EMS available on the ABEM website. The course will cover the entire Core Curriculum of EMS in a half day, full day, half day schedule JULY 25-27, 2019.
Registration Steps (Please review these directions completely before beginning your registration)
1. SIGN IN: To register for this course you must sign in to the registration system. If you are not an NAEMSP member, or you do not currently have an account from attending a prior meeting, you must create an account. If you are not sure if you presently have an account please search for an existing record before creating a new one.
2. BEGIN REGISTRATION: After signing in select the yellow(Orange) "Register Myself" button to begin the registration process.
3. REGISTRATION OPTIONS: Choose the course Registration Option that applies to you.
NAEMSP/ACEP Member: $725 or Non-Member: $875
4. QUESTIONS & GENERAL INFORMATION: Indicate emergency contact information and be sure to click "Save Responses" before proceeding to the checkout cart.
5. CHECKOUT: After payment is provided a confirmation will be emailed to the address you specify.